Wednesday 14 September 2011

Friendship Card!

Hello Everyone

I haven't been feeling too well today, feeling a bit sick, must be the bug going around at the moment. Anyway I have been lying around on the settee watching TV for the last couple of hours and it got boring, so decided to get my craft stuff out and have a little play as it's one of my friend's birthday coming up soon and I made this card below for her:


(Side View)


It's the first card I have done in ages, as I have been so busy doing my own wedding stationery and other wedding stationery orders. It's nice to craft again after all this time. Now what I need to do is to go on a craft shopping spree! lol

Thanks for looking and for all your nice comments

Donna
x

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I do love the butterflies ,Looking decent elements that you can use in your card but i think if you can use the small white pearls on the wings of butterflies ,Your card looks become more pretty.....
Plastic Card Printing
Plastic card