Monday 23 August 2010

Pear Tree Challenge 14 - Wedding

Hello Everyone
I have been so busy last week, that I actually didn't have a chance to place the last Pear Tree Challenge up on my blog. Here is this week's challenge, which is a 'Wedding' theme. All you need to do is to produce a wedding card, which can be a wedding anniversary card, wedding card etc...
This week's sponsor is:

CardMadFairy's Digital Creations

My lovely crafty friend Jenni, has offered to sponsor us over at PTD. She designs lovely digital images and is offering our challenge winner a choice of 4 x digital images of their choice!
Plus the 2nd prize is from us and we are offering 1 month's Guest Designer slot!
This is my DT entry:


If you would like to enter into our challenge then please go and visit a Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog

Donna xx

0 comments: