Wednesday 21 July 2010

Pear Tree Designs Challenge 9 - A sketch with a twist

Hello Everyone
Sorry it's a bit late, but they better late then never lol I have been sooo busy in my new job and getting my mum sorted out, I haven't had time to catch up on things and totally forgot about putting up this for my challenge blog, which challenge 9 started on Monday 19th July lol
Here goes:
We would like you to follow the sketch below, but the twist is you need to include some ribbon on your card/project.
This week's sponsor is

http://www.lilaclemondesigns.com/

They are offering 2 stamps of your choice (exc A5 Sheets) for our challenge winner. All you need to do to enter is to create a card using our sketch and add ribbon somewhere on the card. Then post it on your own blog and link it back to our challenge blog, using Inlinkz on our page.

Here is my DT entry:

Good Luck Everyone
Donna xx

0 comments: