Monday 28 June 2010

Pear Tree Designs Challenge 6 - Summer Loving

Hello Everyone
Well it has been a scorcher this week with the weather! I am delighted in one way, but in another way it is a bit too hot at night lol This week I have been so busy and with myself starting my new job next Monday, this is the last week I will be able to catch up on things lol Well over at my challenge blog at Pear Tree Designs, our challenge 6 is now up and running for everyone to take part in. The theme this week is 'Summer Loving', we ask our challengers to make a card to do with the summer.
Here is my DT card:


This week's sponsor over at my challenge blog is:

Robyns Fetish Digital Stamps

Who is offering our challenge winner 3 x digital designs of their choice!

So why not pop over to Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog and enter our challenge!

Donna xx

0 comments: