Sunday 30 May 2010

Pear Tree Designs - Challenge 2

Hello Everyone

I do hope you are all enjoying your bank holiday weekend and enjoying the weather! I have been so busy this week and feel like I have abandoned my blog! So to keep things going I am happy to annouce Challenge 2 over at my challenge blog is now up and running!

Challenge 2 - Floral Delights

This week's challenge is to produce a card/project which includes flowers on it somewhere. I had really good fun doing this because I got to use one of Claire's digital stamps over at 'Stitchy Bear Stamps' who is our sponsor for this week!

Here is my card:


Image: Designer Claire @ http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/

If you would like to join in the fun, then why not pop over and join in, we have a brillaint prize up for grabs, in which our sponsor is offering 4 x digital stamps!Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog

Good Luck Everyone xx

3 comments:

cheryl said...

fab card hun love what you have done with stitchys,image hugs cheryl xxxxx

Donna said...

Thanks Cheryl

They have some lovely images that's for sure and we are proud to have them as our monthly sponsor!

Donna xx

stitchy said...

Hi Donna, brilliant, you have turned my little fairy into a masterpiece for sure...thank you so much for allowing us to sponsor you, it is such an honor to work with such talented ladies..

stitchy xoxox